We take immense pride in our Corporate Governance Model and ensure that we leverage this model to deliver sustained value to our customers.
We operate in a robust corporate governance framework – outlined below – aimed at ensuring that we act responsibly, transparently and with accountability at all times.
Our Management Team meets every month to take stock of the following metrics
- Employee satisfaction metrics
- Customer satisfaction metrics
- Risk and liability metrics
- Investment decisions (These are reviewed on a rolling quarter basis)
- Revenue Growth
- Profit growth
- Market share growth
- Strategic direction and operational plan (This is finalised and set in the beginning of the financial year and reviewed every quarter)
- Ethics & Compliance
We have the following Governance Committees constituted at CISB. The Board of Directors reviews the progress of various activities with respective committees on a Quarterly basis.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Customer engagement
- Ethics and Compliance
- Strategy and Business Planning